Private Label Information
Custom Logo Labels, Product Photos, Terms/Conditions of Sale
Creating Your Brand with Private Label Products
Private label is an opportunity to create your own unique line of natural cosmetics and skincare with a 400% to 800% markup. Fulfil your creative ambitions, make your products stand out, and build customer loyalty and recognition with private labeling from Southern Magnolia!
CUSTOM LOGO INKJET PRINTER LABEL SERVICE
- There is a flat fee of $100 per logo size/printer set-up. Any changes made to a label after final proof or changes made to an existing label will be an additional charge.
- There is a $10 printer set-up fee for each new product label size using the same logo. For example, using the same logo on a 1" label, a 1.67" label, and a 3x5" label would be a one time fee of $130. ($100 for logo set-up, and $10 each for 3 different size product labels the same logo will be used on).
- Custom made labels are not sold separately from filled product.
- You must provide us with a high-resolution logo image. We use a weatherproof matte white sticker label with your logo and product information.
- You are welcome to change our given shade name to your own chosen shade name at no extra charge.
- Custom made label is placed on bottom of filled makeup jar. One label per jar. ***See examples below. Please note...these are only examples of our brand label. Once your label is designed, a proof will be sent for your approval. No work will begin until labels are approved.
- Our Makeup and Skincare is labeled with ingredients listed in descending order of predominance, net weight and country of manufacture
Custom Logo Inkjet Printer Printing Service Minimums
- Minimum 3 pcs per item/color. No exceptions. All price break discounts are based on quantities ordered per color/same package (not mixed). *Prices & Packaging subject to change without notice.
- Our minimum order is only $75.00 / Must be 3 PCs. and up per item/color for US Customers. (no monthly minimums for US or International)
- Orders that are shipped outside of the USA require a $250.00 minimum order and 3 pcs. and up per item. (Sorry...no exceptions to our minimums)
- We are a wholesale company. You must be a re-seller within the industry to order.
- All Private Label Orders must be placed via email or phone.
PRODUCT PHOTOS and PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
Creating a website or product catalog takes ALOT of work and ALOT of time. We are here to help. Professionally photographed cosmetics are available for a fraction of the cost that a photographer would charge. They are available in large jpg, and can easily be sized down for the web.
Product photos are $8.50 each. Only product photos you are selling can be purchased.
These photographs are copyrighted material and owned by Southern Magnolia Mineral Cosmetics, and Marshall Photography. It is illegal to resell or distribute them. We are selling them to you to make it easier and quicker for you to start your business. We are selling them directly to you, and only you, not to your friends or wholesale customers.
We take copyright and other property rights violations very seriously, and violators will be prosecuted.
If you are looking for a product photography service. I love working with Danny, the owner of Marshall Photography. He photographed our entire line of products and his prices are reasonable for a small business.
Please contact him for your own high-quality photographs for your mineral make up store or brochure, please visit this link or his facebook page: Marshall Photography or Facebook
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Orders are shipped upon cleared payment using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Certified Bank Check, or Paypal.
- Resale # must be given or order may be subject to sales tax.
- First time orders and subsequent orders over $500 must be guaranteed on a credit card or pre-paid with certified check or money order. We do not accept personal checks. All international private label orders must use credit card only.
- Orders over $5,000 must be paid via wire transfer. Please note that we charge a $30.00 wire fee to your invoice. This includes international orders too.
* ERRORS OR PROBLEMS
- Please report any errors within 5 working days of receipt of your order.
- If you received an item sent in error (on our part), please contact us regarding details on how to return. The correct merchandise will be sent out to you immediately.
- All sales are subject to Southern Magnolia Mineral Cosmetic's Terms and Conditions.
- Placement of your order with Southern Magnolia Mineral Cosmetics indicates that you have read & accept without exclusion all of our policies terms and conditions.
* DAMAGED ITEMS
- Please call us immediately! We will contact your local U.S.P.S. office for a damage inspection.
- BE SURE TO LEAVE THE DAMAGED GOODS IN THE ORIGINAL SHIPPING CARTON.
- We cannot replace a damaged shipment if a claim has not been properly placed with USPS or carrier of record.
- Please Order Carefully. We Cannot Accept Any Returns.
- DO NOT SEND MERCHANDISE BACK WITHOUT CALLING US.
- Any returns that are given authorization must be in their original and re-sellable condition. Deposits and payments taken against printed or custom-made orders are not refundable.
- Returns and Cancellations are subject to a 15% restocking charge. (Unless the error was ours). Refunds to credit cards (due to customer error, changes or cancellation) are subject to a 8% processing charge deducted.
* SHIPMENT REFUSALS
- Once you have placed an order, you are responsible for accepting delivery. We use signature confirmation.
- If an order is returned due to it being refused or if no one is there to accept it, you will be responsible for the shipping charges and 15% restocking fee. If re-shipped, both shipping charges will be imposed.
- No further orders will be shipped until your account is clear. Please make arrangements to accept your shipments.
- IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY OF THESE TERMS IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ASK.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE DELIVERY IF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET.
- PRICING AND ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- CUSTOMER WARRANTS THAT HE/SHE WILL COMPLY WITH ALL LABELING REQUIREMENTS OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS PERTAINING TO FOOD, DRUGS AND COSMETICS.
- AS A PRIVATE LABEL COMPANY YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING OUR COMPANY NAME IN ASSOCIATION WITH YOUR SALES & MARKETING.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW THE SALE OF OUR ITEMS ON EBAY OR SIMILAR ONLINE AUCTIONS.
- Since we do not take returns – If you are unsure of an item, we ask you to visit our retail site and purchase the item. This way you are not stuck with unwanted merchandise.
- Re-orders of the same item must be 3 PCs. or more.
- When calling to place a reorder, please have your previous invoice in front of you in order to refer to the correct styles.
- *** Please Know The Exact Name Of The Item That You Wish To Order. We Cannot Be Held Responsible For Sending The Wrong Item If We Are Not Given Its Proper Identification. ***
* PLEASE NOTE:
- All orders are read back and it is at this time that you must make any corrections.
- In order to ship all of our clients in a timely fashion, once the order has gone through processing we are unable to make any changes.
- Additional merchandise needs must be treated as a new order and meet our minimums.
- We require approximately 2 – 3 Working days to process most orders
- Next Day or 2nd day air will speed up the time in transit – not our processing time.
- Rush orders may incur an extra charge.
- Shipping is made with USPS with insurance, tracking, and signature confirmation.
* OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- Although we try to keep a large inventory of each item in stock, occasionally out of stock situations occur due to our vast product line. We will do our best to inform you of “out of stock” goods that are known to us at time of order placing, so that you may elect to order an alternate item.
- If an item becomes out of stock when your order hits the shipping department – we will take this item off of your invoice and ship only the “in house goods”. The out of stock items will be written on your invoice for your reference.
- We have kept our minimum orders low through out the years and ask that you please re-order any out of stock items on a new, minimum met order.
- Exceptions are considered on a case-by-case basis. We want to be able to handle your order as efficiently as possible.
Not responsible for typographical errors. Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice