If you do NOT have a Wholesale Account setup with us, please complete a simple Wholesale Application Form. No hoops to jump through, just a simple registration form. We will review it and if accepted, you will receive a welcome email and off you go shopping!
You will receive your activation info usually within minutes. If you have not received an email within 24 hours, please try again, or email us at: email@example.com
P.S. You do not need to log-in to shop! All prices are visible. When you are ready to checkout, there will be an option to create an account or log-in to an existing account.
Samples and Small Orders
If you would like to try samples first, those may be purchased here. You may purchase as many or as few samples as you like.
There is no monthly minimum amount required to purchase wholesale*. We really do make it easy! There is a 5 pack per color/style minimum. No application/registration fees. No auto-shipments. You buy when you are ready to buy! Pretty simple right!! *Order minimums do apply for private label orders.
The most economical method is to purchase powders by the pound. As an example, a pound (448 grams) of our original foundation is $106. This gives you approximately 50 jars of foundation. You will have approximately $2 in a full size jar of foundation (30g jar, which only holds 8g powder by weight). You will have around $1.25 in the jar, plus labels & shrink wraps which will cost at most .15c in total.
So you will have $3.40 in your jar of foundation and can retail it for anywhere from $15 up to $25 or more. After selling only a few jars you will have made back the $106 you spent on the pound of foundation and will still have most of it left.
Pricing is currently visible on our wholesale site.
Our best selling products are the natural, neutral colors.
- Multi-Use Colors: Any browns or creams sell well, etc.
- Foundations: Light and Medium Shades. Warm shades sell next best, then olive shades.
- Blushes: Magnolia, Pinky Promise, Mojave.
- Correctors: Yellow, Green & Bisque Concealers sell very well. Cream concealers are very popular.
- Finishers: All sell well with Translucent Finishing Veil and Perfection Powder being the most popular.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Orders are shipped upon cleared payment using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Paypal.
- Expedited shipping is quicker transit time...NOT processing time.
- We do not accept checks.
- Orders over $1000,00 must be paid via certified bank check. This includes international orders too.
* ERRORS OR PROBLEMS
- Please report any errors within 5 working days of receipt of your order.
- If you received an item sent in error (on our part), please contact us regarding details on how to return. The correct merchandise will be sent out to you immediately.
- All sales are subject to Southern Magnolia Mineral Cosmetic's Terms and Conditions.
- Placement of your order with Southern Magnolia Mineral Cosmetics indicates that you have read & accept without exclusion all of our policies terms and conditions.
* DAMAGED ITEMS
- Please call us immediately! We will contact your local U.S.P.S. office for a damage inspection.
- BE SURE TO LEAVE THE DAMAGED GOODS IN THE ORIGINAL SHIPPING CARTON.
- We cannot replace a damaged shipment if a claim has not been properly placed with USPS or carrier of record.
- Please Order Carefully. We Cannot Accept Any Returns.
- DO NOT SEND MERCHANDISE BACK WITHOUT CALLING US.
- Any returns that are given authorization must be in their original and re-sellable condition. Deposits and payments taken against printed or custom-made orders are not refundable.
- Returns and Cancellations are subject to a 15% restocking charge. (Unless the error was ours). Refunds to credit cards (due to customer error, changes or cancellation) are subject to a 8% processing charge deducted.
* SHIPMENT REFUSALS
- Once you have placed an order, you are responsible for accepting delivery. We use signature confirmation.
- If an order is returned due to it being refused or if no one is there to accept it, you will be responsible for the shipping charges and 15% restocking fee. If re-shipped, both shipping charges will be imposed.
- No further orders will be shipped until your account is clear. Please make arrangements to accept your shipments.
- IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY OF THESE TERMS IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ASK.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE DELIVERY IF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET.
- PRICING AND ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- CUSTOMER WARRANTS THAT HE/SHE WILL COMPLY WITH ALL LABELING REQUIREMENTS OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS PERTAINING TO FOOD, DRUGS AND COSMETICS.
- AS A PRIVATE LABEL COMPANY YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING OUR COMPANY NAME IN ASSOCIATION WITH YOUR SALES & MARKETING.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW THE SALE OF OUR ITEMS (sold under our brand) ON EBAY OR SIMILAR ONLINE AUCTIONS.
- Since we do not take returns – If you are unsure of an item, we ask you to purchase samples or tester packs here. This way you are not stuck with unwanted merchandise.
* PLEASE NOTE:
- In order to ship all of our clients in a timely fashion, once the order has gone through processing we are unable to make any changes.
- We require approximately 2 – 3 Working days to process most orders
- Next Day or 2nd day air will speed up the time in transit – not our processing time.
- Rush orders may incur an extra charge.
- Shipping is made via USPS with insurance, tracking, and signature confirmation.
* OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- Although we try to keep a large inventory of each item in stock, occasionally out of stock situations occur due to our vast product line. We will do our best to inform you of “out of stock” goods that are known to us at time of order placing, so that you may elect to order an alternate item.
- If an item becomes out of stock when your order hits the shipping department – we will take this item off of your invoice and ship only the “in house goods”. The out of stock items will be written on your invoice for your reference.
- Exceptions are considered on a case-by-case basis. We want to be able to handle your order as efficiently as possible.
Not responsible for typographical errors. Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice
We normally process smaller orders (under $500) in about 2 to 3 business days. Larger orders (between $500 and $2000) can take from 5 to 7 business days, sometimes longer. Extremely large orders (over $2000) will usually ship within 7 business days, but please allow up to 3 weeks for these orders to be processed. Our processing time depends upon the time of year and how many other orders we are currently working on.
We handcraft our products, and this involves a great deal of time. We try to keep stocked up on most items, but we do run out from time to time and sometimes have to create a product (usually several) just for your order.
We ship via USPS, so your order should arrive in 5 to 7 days after shipment. You will receive an email when your items have shipped with Delivery Confirmation number and/or Signature Confirmation. Free shipping is not available. Please note: SMMCosmetics not responsible for transit times, we do not work for the USPS.
**Expedited shipping speeds up transit time...NOT processing time.
Free shipping is not available for International Orders.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
SMMCosmetics is not responsible for transit times, and you understand international shipping may take up 30 days or longer to receive due to USPS or customs regulations.
We kindly ask that you create your own photos, ideas, text, wording, graphics, etc. It takes a great deal of time to come up with these items and we ask that you please not use ours. This will prevent people from tracing your source (us). You can find more information here regarding our images and photography services,
Bulk Versus Jars
We offer our products in jars or in bulk (powder in baggies). If you purchase the powders in jars, they will come unlabeled. All you need to do is add your brand name, product name/ingredient label. We do offer our jars already labeled with our brand name. You have the option of purchasing with the Southern Magnolia Minerals label affixed as well. We now offer private label service! Click here for more information,
You may also purchase powders in bulk baggies and package into jars yourself. IMPORTANT: If you choose the bulk method, you will need to package the powder into jars yourself, apply your own labels, change the product names so that they are not the same as ours and most importantly, use your own brand name (our Southern Magnolia Minerals brand name is a federally registered trademark of our company and cannot be used). These policies will help to protect you (people will not be able to trace your source) and help protect us by securing our trademarked items. This system works out well for both sides and we ask that you abide by these simple guidelines.
Many people ask us where to purchase labels, what sizes are needed, etc.
Here is the basic run-down:
- 5 g jars: 3/4 to 1” circle labels
- 10g jars: 1.2” or 1.25” circle labels
- 20g jars: 1.67” circle labels
- 30g jars: 1.67” circle labels
- Jumbo Jars: 2” or 2.5” circle labels
Ounces Vs. Grams
1 Ounce is approximately 28 grams. Therefore...
1 oz will fill aprox:
- 3 30g jars
- 6 20g jars
- 10 10g jars
- 25 5g jars
You can feel free to mix and match colors as you wish. For example, if you find your customers want a really deep foundation color, try mixing our Medium foundation with the Coffee Bean eyeliner…Just experiment and have fun!
If you do NOT have a Wholesale Account setup with us, please complete the
Wholesale Application Form.
We are glad you have decided to join our team! Should you have any concerns, please contact us.